Prayer is often the first thing that comes to mind when we hear someone say “I’m busy.” But it’s hard to find time for prayer sometimes. Here are 8 practical ways you can pray even when you’re in a rush!
1) Pray with your head down before starting on any task – this will help keep you focused and remind you of God’s presence throughout the day.
2) Take some quiet moments during your lunch break – go somewhere alone, close your eyes, and practice mindful breathing.
3) Give yourself enough time before bed so that you don’t have to rush through prayers.
4) Keep a list by your desk or on your phone of things for which to pray throughout the day
5) Before heading out the door in the morning, take three deep breaths with gratitude. This will help wake up your senses and prepare you for the day ahead;
6) Place an object (such as flowers or rocks) on your desk at work to remind yourself throughout the day about God’s presence;
7) Pray while driving: If there is no way around it then try praying while driving. Focus on what you’re thinking about when the traffic clears up, or thank.
8) Put pressure on yourself to pray every day for one minute.